Even though you might love cooking, there always seems to not be enough time to do everything, so why not SIMPLIFY to make sure there is time for fun.
The recipe below is perfect if you’re entertaining a crowd – it is simple and a showstopper, and the brie tastes heavenly with the toppings oozing into the gooey cheese.
It looks beautiful, tastes FABULOUS and is SO easy to make!!
- 4 tbsp. apricot jam
- Handful Turkish figs, sliced
- Handful raw pistachios
- Handful pecans
- Handful chestnuts sliced
- Whole Brie
- Fresh Bread and crackers to serve
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat up jam enough to soften it.
- In a small bowl, combine the nuts and half of the jam and mix well.
- Place the brie in a small cast iron skillet or oven-safe dish and add the remainder jam. Top it with the nut mix and bake for about 10 min or until cheese starts to ooze but not melt.
- Sprinkle sliced figs & apricots and serve warm with breads and crackers.